+++CLIENTS NOTE: THE MUSIC USED OVER THE CATWALK SECTIONS OF THIS STORYIS NOT CLEARED FOR USE - WE ADVISE THAT YOU REPLACE IT WITH YOUR OWN CLEARABLE SELECTION.+++
SHOTLIST (including transcript):-
Milan, 23 June 2013
1. SOUNDBITE (English) Vivienne Westwood, Designer:
"For this collection, I don't like tight things and I don't like little collars and I think it looks mean. And I could see that the collections were going in that direction, from last season - didn't like it too much. And so I didn't like that part of it. I said to people it's got to be more feminine, more ease, I want more generousity in the feeling of the clothes."
2. Wide shot of models being made up backstage
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Vivienne Westwood, Designer:
"So, what did Andreas, who decides the ocllection with his team of two men, they chose the Indian Rajis- Rajas. And you won't see too much of them in there, but India, you will see. Now they decided that would give us a feminine look"
4. Med shot of model being made up
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Vivienne Westwood, Designer:
"And, so I only know India from stories, and from books and from museums and so what you have there is a fantasy of India, what we think it is, what we think of it".
6. Details of accessories in backstage- pins, feathers and jewelry
7. Pan to designer Andreas Kronthaler in backstage talking to a model
8. Model from behind as she's getting hair done
9. Wide shot with mode backstage being photographed
10. Detail on Bradley Manning image pinned on garments
11. Board with all the outfits in backstage
12. Various shots of catwalk
13. Vivienne Westwood, Andreas Kronthaler and the models closing the show