New York, 6 May 2013
1. Wide of Beyonce posing at the bottom of the Met steps
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Beyonce/Recording Artist - on whether getting out of her dress would be difficult:
"I think the corset is not gonna be easy. Actually I told them to get me some scissors to cut the string (laughs.)"
Reporter: "Does Jay do that?"
Beyonce: "Uh, he's not here."
3. Various of Madonna posing for photos
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Madonna/Recording Artist - on if when she heard the theme was punk she thought, 'Oh, I've so got this:' "Actually, no because I thought there's a lot of ways you could go with it, you know what I mean? I didn't want to interpret it literally and I love Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen and that whole era but I wanted to do my own thing, put my own twist on it."
5. Wide of Kanye West taking Kim Kardashian's phot
6. Medium of Kanye West taking Kim Kardashian's photo
7. Medium of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arriving
8. Wide of Miley Cyrus posing for photos
9. Medium of Jennifer Lawrence arriving
10. Medium of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale arriving
11. Pan out to wide of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
12. Push in to medium of Emma Watson
13. Fashion shot of Sarah Jessica Parker
14. Medium of Katy Perry walking and waving
15. Pan out to wide of Katy Perry
16. Wide of Rooney Mara and Riccardo Tisci posing for photos
17. Push in to medium of Rooney Mara and Riccardo Tisci
18. SOUNDBITE (English) Rooney Mara/Actress - on co-chairing the event:
"It's an honor and I'm so honored to be able to do it with Riccardo and I'm also honored because I think because of the theme because of the punk theme and I'm just really happy to be here."
19. Medium of Anna Wintour walking up Met steps
20. Pan out to wide of Anna Wintour posing for photos
21. SOUNDBITE (English) Anna Wintour/Editor-in-Chief, American Vogue, Artistic Director of Conde Nast
"Well I think it's so eclectic and so original and maybe it represents what's so fearless about fashion."
22. Medium of Kristen Stewart walking up the steps,
23. SOUNDBITE (English) Valentino/Designer - on whether he's happy to attend with Anne Hathaway: "Yes because she's a very good friend of mine. She's beautiful. She's blonde today and she has one of my clothes and I like it very much and I told her it was perfect for tonight."
Reporter: "I almost didn't recognize you with your blonde hair. Was it fun to lighten up?"
Anne Hathaway/Actress - "Yeah, Yeah. I didn't know how it would turn out but I really like it. I'm gonna be sad when I have to go back.
24. Wide of Elle Fanning, left, and Dakota Fanning, right