Nzolo camp, Democratic Republic of Congo, 25 March 2013
1. United Nations High Commission for Refugees Special Envoy and actress Angelina Jolie at camp for Internally Displaced People (IDPs), pan to Jolie shaking hands, British Foreign Secretary William Hague behind
2. Jolie and Hague walking through camp, pan to IPDs
3. SOUNDBITE (English) William Hague, British Foreign Secretary:
"Sexual violence in conflict has to be resolved if conflicts are going to be resolved because of course when rape is used as a weapon of war, it makes communities harder to bring together and much harder for people to get on with their lives afterwards. So this needs to be built into our response, to our humanitarian response, and it has to be built into the work of governments with big development programmes like ours, built into the work of the United Nations security council. So it's a huge agenda and that's what we are pursuing and we are drawing attention to."
4. Women entering camp hut
5. Mid shot of Jolie and Hague inside hut
6. Mid of women
7. Mid of children at the camp
8. Various of aid worker talking to Jolie and Hague
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Angelina Jolie, United Nations High Commission for Refugees Special Envoy:
"Well, it's always daunting to see a mass of displaced people but it's also very..., you know they're a resilient, extraordinary group of people. The Congo is... it's often we speak about the dramas and the pain and the horrors of the Congo but it's also a wonderful place with extraordinary people. I think the big message is it's not, you know this initiative started by the foreign secretary is an extraordinary thing but what we're saying and what we're here to do is try to scale it up and make this a world wide focus and it's due time, it's been going on every war, every crisis and it's often an afterthought and it's due time to end this and put an end to impunity and they deserve it."
10. Wide of tents