SOURCE - ASSOCIATED PRESS - AP CLIENTS ONLY
Port-au-Prince, Haiti - 11 March 2013
1. Zoom into Bill Clinton, UN special envoy to Haiti and former US President, getting out of vehicle
2. Mid of Gilbert Gonzalez, Vice President of Rebo Coffee, leading tour of coffee factory
3. Mid, Clinton touring factory, different angle
4. Wide of Clinton walking through factory and observing workers
5. SOUNDBITE: Bill Clinton, Former US President and special envoy to Haiti (Transcript Below)
6. Wide, brewery exterior
7. Mid, Clinton and delegation in front of beer sign
8. Mid, Clinton speaks to people inside brewery event
FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON PRAISED HAITI'S ECONOMIC POTENTIAL WHILE VISITING THE IMPOVERISHED CARRIBEAN NATION.
CLINTON'S FOUNDATION IS AWARDING 700-THOUSAND DOLLARS TO AID HAITI'S AGRICULTURAL SECTOR.
THE MONEY WILL GO TO PLANTING TREES, BUILDING A COFFEE FARM AND TRAINING FARMERS.
SOUNDBITE: Bill Clinton, former US President and special envoy to Haiti ++AUDIO AS INCOMING FROM SOURCE++
"The country has been beat down so long and the controversies are so familiar to people that it's sometimes too easy to see the down side. I'm not naive. I know what the down side is. This is a place of staggering potential."
ON MONDAY THE FORMER PRESIDENT'S DELEGATION VISITED A BREWERY THAT HEINEKEN PURCHASED LAST YEAR.
HEINEKEN ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY PLANS TO EXPAND THE BREWERY AND HELP FARMERS WHO SUPPLY IT WITH SORGHUM.
CARLOTTA BRADLEY, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS.
Latest Business Articles