AP ShowBiz Minute.
NBC will hold a benefit concert Friday for victims of Hurricane Sandy featuring some artists native to the areas hardest hit.
Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi, both famously from New Jersey, and Billy Joel, whose own Long Island was hard hit, are scheduled to appear at the concert.
The telecast will benefit the American Red Cross and will be shown on NBC and its cable stations.
Chris Brown will stay on supervised probation.
The singer must return to court to update a judge on the progress of his probation after he completes an overseas tour.
No questions raised at a previous hearing about whether the R&B singer had completed the terms of his community labor sentence were addressed.
He is scheduled to return to court on January 17.
Blake Shelton basked in the spotlight at the 46th Annual Country Music Association Awards.
The 36-year-old singer snagged three awards including the prestigious Entertainer of the Year award, male vocalist of the year and song of the year, for "Over You" - a duet written and performed with wife Miranda Lambert.
In turn Lambert matched him for best female vocalist award.
This is Adam Egan with AP ShowBiz Minute.
Parma, Ohio, 18 October 2012
1. Bruce Springsteen performs mock Obama campaign song called "forward"
London, 7 June 2010
2. Wide pan press photographers to Bon Jovi
3. Close pan Bon Jovi pose for photographs
Pool, LA Superior Court
Los Angeles, 1 November 2012
4. Various of Chris Brown in court at his probation hearing
Nashville, 1 November 2012
5. Medium of Blake Shelton talking to reporter
Mandatory on-screen courtesy: "Clips courtesy of the Country Music Association and American Broadcasting Companies, Inc."
Nashville, Tenn., 1 Nov. 2012
6. Blake Shelton is announced as male vocalist of the year
7. Miranda Lambert is announced as the winner of female vocalist of the year