AP ShowBiz Minute.
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie is pregnant with her first child.
Her actor husband Josh Duhamel took to Twitter on Monday to share his joy, saying: "Fergie and Me and BABY makes three."
The couple married in 2009.
The ex-boyfriend of Mindy McCready has said that the singer left rehab too soon.
Speaking to AP, Billy McKnight, said McCready threatened suicide after losing custody of her sons earlier this month, yet was allowed to leave a drug rehabilitation program just days before she apparently killed herself.
McCready died Sunday at her Arkansas home from a gunshot wound to the head.
Seth MacFarlane, host of this Sunday's Academy Awards, has confessed that he's a 'little exhausted' ahead of the show.
The multi-talented entertainer, who is also nominated for the original song for his hit movie "Ted," has juggled his other work to take on hosting the Oscars and says he thinks this is a 'one-time thing' for him.
This is Reetu Rupal with AP ShowBiz Minute.
Los Angeles, 5 December 2011
1. Actor Josh Duhamel hugs wife Fergie, while posing for photographers
2. Close up of Josh Duhamel
3. Actor Josh Duhamel hugs wife Fergie, while posing for photographers
FILE: Nashville, Tennessee, 6 April 2010
4. Close up Mindy McCready
++No re-use/re-sale without clearance++
5. TV show clip - "VH1 Celebrity Rehab" Mindy McCready singing "I'm Still Here" for the "Celebrity Rehab" participants
Heber Springs, Arkansas, 18 February 2013
6. Exterior shot of Mindy McCready's home
Los Angeles, 13 February 2013
7. Close up Seth MacFarlane
8. Oscar host Seth MacFarlane filming promo for the show