AP ShowBiz Minute.
Patty Andrews, the last surviving member of the singing Andrews Sisters, has died of natural causes at the age 94.
The trio became known for entertaining soldiers overseas during World War II.
From the late 1930s through the 40s, the Andrews Sisters recorded more than 400 songs and sold over 80 million records.
A judge has delayed Lindsay Lohan's trial on three misdemeanor counts filed after a June car crash.
Lohan appeared in court and spoke only to confirm that she was changing her attorney.
The judge, who had previously sentenced the actress in another case, set a March 18th trial date and a March 1st hearing.
Tony Scott's agents are seeking $1 million dollars in fees they say they're owed for the deceased director's work on films such as "Unstoppable" and "Man on Fire."
The Creative Artists Agency filed a creditor's claim against the director's estate on Monday.
Scott died after leaping from a Los Angeles bridge in August.
This is Zara Younis with AP ShowBiz Minute.
location unknown, 1942
1. File photo of Patty Andrews
location unknown, 1940s
2. Maxine, Patty and Laverne Andrews pose in military uniforms
location unknown, 2 July 1952
3. Maxene Patty and Laverne Andrews pose
Pool-Los Angeles Superior Court
Los Angeles, 30 January 2013
4. Medium of Judge Stephanie Sautner
5. Medium of Lindsay Lohan and lawyer Mark Heller
6. Wide of Lohan and Heller getting ready to leave
FILE: Los Angeles, 26 October 2010
7. Director Tony Scott speaks to reporter at "Unstoppable" premiere
FILE: Los Angeles, 11 October 2005
8. Medium of director Tony Scott speaking to reporter at "Domino" premiere