Eva Longoria hosted the "Latino Inaugural 2013" at the Kennedy Center on Sunday, as a salute to the president.
Chita Rivera, Rita Moreno and Latin pop star Prince Royce all performed.
Plus Vice President Joe Biden and his family also appeared onstage to thank supporters.
There were more celebrations over the weekend as Michelle Obama and her daughters joined hundreds of kids from military families Saturday, at the Kids' Inaugural Concert.
Usher and Katy Perry both performed.
The concert follows the tradition which started at the 2009 inauguration, to honor the nation's military families.
Jessica Chastain easily outmuscled Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mark Wahlberg over the weekend, topping the box office with both her horror film "Mama" and hunt movie "Zero Dark Thirty."
"Mama" opened in first place with $28.1 million dollars - that's according to studio estimates.
Chastain also held the second spot with "Zero Dark Thirty," for which she's Oscar nominated.
This is Hilary Fox with AP ShowBiz Minute.
Washington, D. C., 20 January 2013
1. Wide of Eva Longoria
2. Mid of Rita Moreno, legendary singer/dancer/actress (right, white dress) doing a performance of "Bosom Buddies into Old Friends" with Chita Rivera, famed singer/dancer/actress
3. Mid of Prince Royce, Latin pop star singing on stage with the band. He's performing a bachata version of "Stand By Me" song. Bachata is music native to Dominican Republic
4. Zoom in to stage at the Kids' Inaugural Concert (from left) Sasha Obama; First Lady Michelle Obama; Malia Obama and children related to Vice President Joe Biden with Jill Biden, wearing yellow dress UPSOUND: Music
5. First Lady and daughters walk off the stage and take their seats UPSOUND: Music
6. Wide of singer Usher beginning his performance with the song "yeah"
7. Wide of singer Katy Perry performing 'Teenage Dreams' on stage
8. Clip trailer: "Mama"
9. Clip trailer: "Zero Dark Thirty"